Monday, October 1, 2018

IT'S MONDAY........

What Are You Reading? is hosted by Kathryn over at The Book Date.  Want to know what this is......

"It's a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week. It’s a great post to organise yourself."

I have a personal challenge going on here.  I have several Series Books I've wanted to read and finish.  So this is some of the series I'm working on.  Suzanne Enoch's Highlander Series, Stephanie Plum Series and The Women's Murder Club Series.
 
What I Read Last Week
The Bonesetter's Daughter - Amy Tan










One Hot Scot - Suzanne Enoch










Notorious Nineteen - Janet Evanovich 
 









 UP NEXT
*********

4th of July - James Patterson










Takedown Twenty - Janet Evanovich










What are you reading???  Stop by Katheryn's place and check it out.  You might find your next book to read.

2 comments:

  1. You sure are making progress on the Evanovich books Sherrie, when there are a lot in a series it can be daunting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Scottish historical romances! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete