Friday, January 8, 2021

FRIDAY MEMES.....

 What I'm reading now is a Cozy Mystery...

Criminal Confections - Colette London








Synopsis

Hayden Mundy Moore is an expert on everything chocolate, helping clients develop new products and revamp recipes until they're irresistible. But sometimes, a dash of murder finds its way into the mix...

Book Beginnings

You might not know ordinary chocolate contains over Five Hundred unique flavor components--more than twice that of vanilla or strawberry.  You might not know that you should let your next bite of chocolate melt on your tongue(don't chew it!) for the ultimate flavor experience.

Friday 56

Sure, other people had seen what Adrienne had eaten and drunk that day.  I wasn't special.  But I wanted help.  "It's too late for anybody to do anything". 

Connect 5 Friday

1.  Read more books this year.

2.  Hit my goat for the 2021 Reading Challenge at Good Reads.

3. Read more books from my TBR list.

4. Start a new book series.

5. Read more non-crime books.

 

11 comments:

  1. I've had this series on my wishlist for a long time. It really looks like a good cozy mystery series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah. No wonder I like chocolate so much. Must remember to let it melt on my tongue. My Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love a good cozy and this seems like it fits the bill!! Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great excerpts and I love the cover, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love letting chocolate melt in my mouth, especially dark chocolate. Mmm. Criminal Confection sounds like a lot of fun. I hope you are enjoying it!

    Good luck with your reading goals this year. I think they all sound doable. :-)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds delightful. Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sounds like such a fun read! Thanks for sharing! Hope you have an awesome weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great reading resolutions! Happy reading in 2021

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a sweet tale. Love a piece of chocolate right now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All the best with your 2021 reading goals. Hope you find a great new series for this year - there are some great ones out there. It's just finding the right ones for us!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an interesting synopsis! That opening sounds really interesting, too. I really want some chocolate now. xD

    ReplyDelete