Monday, July 5, 2021

IT'S MONDAY! WHAT ARE YOU READING??

 

 What is this, you might ask...here is  a snippet of what this is.

[It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? a place to meet up and share what you have been, and are about to be reading over the week.]


 

You can find out more HERE and see what everyone is reading or going to read.   

As for what I'm reading.  I went to the library to get my book club book....

The Little Paris Bookshop by Nina George.  I've been wanting to read this series.  


 While I was at the library I checked out the new books section and found In The Company of Killers by Bryan Christy.  Haven't read this author before.  Have you??


Have a great reading....


2 comments:

  1. Both books are new to me. I hope you enjoy them. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm reading about a bookstore (sort of) now; perfect setting for bookworms!

    ReplyDelete