Saturday, June 11, 2022

MY READING CHALLENGE.....

 Is to read the whole series of Diary of a Whimpy Kid by Jeff Kinney.  As far as I know there are 18 books in this series.  I read a couple of them a few years ago....but got side tracked by other books.  


 We just bought my grand daughter the whole set.  So I'm reading them along with her.  I've finished Book 1 and am almost done with Book 2.  I really enjoyed reading this book.  It brings back memories of my own childhood.  I'll not post a review of all the books one at a time.  I'll just wait until I've finished the series.  

I'm currently reading The Janus Stone by Elly Griffiths.  This is also a series. There are 26 books.  I'm on book 2.  So far I'm really enjoying this series.  It has murder, mystery, Archeology and lots of great characters.   



No comments:

Post a Comment